Question about Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
How can i remove a photoreceptor of photocop xerox1505
think's so much
1-6-4 Image formation section
(1) Detaching and refitting the image formation unit
Follow the procedure below to replace or check the image formation unit.
1. Pull the drawer out and open the front cover,
bypass tray and paper conveying unit.
2. Remove the waste toner tank and toner
3. Remove the two screws holding the waste
toner tank cover and then the cover.
4. Remove the screw holding the developing
retainer and then the retainer.
5. Remove the two screws and datach the connector and remove the image formation unit.
(3) Detaching and refitting the drum Follow the procedure below to replace the drum. Cautions: • Avoid direct sunlight or strong light when detaching and fitting the drum. • When removing the drum, spread paper underneath as there is a possibility of toner spill. Toner spill can be reduced by inserting an approximately 20-mm thick pad under the image formation unit toward the developing section and removing the drum with the unit slightly tilted. • Hold the drum at the ends and never touch the drum surface. • After removing the drum, keep it in the drum case or storage bag to protect the surface from light. Prucedure 1. Remove the image formation unit (see page 1-6-27). 2. Remove the main charger unit (see page 1-6- 28). 3. Remove the four screw and blade spring, and then open the cleaning unit. • Slide the cleaning blade back and forth and insert an approximately 4 to 4.5-mm thick spacer between the retainer at the rear of the cleaning unit and the housing.
4. Remove the screw holding the drum grounding plate and then the plate. 5. Remove the E ring from the drum shaft.
6. Remove the screw holding the upper developing seal and then the seal. Figure 7. Pull the drum shaft out and remove the drum. • Detach the drum horizontally. 8. Replace the drum and refit all the removed parts. • When replacing the drum, insert a sheet of paper between the drum and developing roller to prevent damage to the drum. • Check the letter indicating the drum type printed on the new drum flange. • Securely insert the drum shaft as far as it will go. When turning the drum shaft, turn it in the direction indicated by the arrow marked on the image formation unit frame. • Rotate the drum in its rotational direction and check that the cleaning blade does not flip up. 9. After replacing the drum, run maintenance items below. • U109 “Setting the drum type “ (set to the drum type printed on the new drum flange) • U110 “Checking/clearing the drum count”(clear the drum count) • U111 “Checking/clearing the drum drive time” (clear the value)
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2015 | Xerox WorkCentre XL2120 Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2012 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 22, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
May 28, 2009 | Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
Jan 01, 2009 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Color Copier
Dec 11, 2007 | Sharp UX 300 Plain Paper Thermal transfer...
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: