Question about Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Help me find free dirver 1680 pls?
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Feb 26, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
According to your mobile handset model have two features to connect with PC.
Install Samsung PC studio software (Downloadable from website) in your PC.
Connect your handset with PC through USB data cable and wait for detection.
Go to the Phone settings in your handset then open the PC connection wizard and select Samsung PC studio option.
Now open the software access your mobile or transfer your data. Net access is also possible through this way after activating GPRS.
Here have another way to transfer data. Your Handset have Bluetooth facility.
Activate your Bluetooth from your hand set.
Use a Bluetooth dongle in your PC and install it
Feb 04, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Feb 01, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Jan 28, 2011 | Microsoft Virtual PC 7 with Windows XP...
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Mar 26, 2010 | Motorola DataPilot Data Transfer Suite
Jul 08, 2009 | Microsoft Virtual PC 7 with Windows XP...
697 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!