Question about HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
My Hp 2015 printer keep on displaying the "Paper Out Light Indicator"
and I have loaded the paper tray with much sheet (A4-size) BUT the
printer is refusing to print.I Even try to print a test page using the
"GO button" but it refused to print.
I tried several attempts by restarting the printer and after restarting , the same Out of paper indicator will remain ON.
Can someone help me out?
MY HP LASER JET 2015PRINTER IS PRINTING NOTHING
Posted on Jul 20, 2010
This can be an issue with one of the faulty sensor across the printer.
Please check if you are able to print from tray 1, e.g. a configuration page.
A config page can be printed by holding the Green Button and releasing it as soon as the Triangle light comes on. This would take approx 5 secs.
If the printer is able to print from tray 1, then it could be an issue with the tray 2 pickup sensor.
Check if the tray 2 pickup sensor ( a black plastic piece to the right of the tray 2 pickup roller) is moving freely (front and back), also check if tray 2 pickup roller is not able to rotate completely.
If the tray 2 sensor is not moving freely and of the pickup roller is rotating completely, then reseat the pickup roller.
Normal use with good media causes wear resulting in the need to periodically clean or replace the pickup roller. Additionally, the use of poor media might require more frequent replacement of the pickup roller. Replacing the pickup roller Complete the following to replace the pickup roller:
CAUTION: Failure to complete this procedure might damage the printer. Unplug the power cord from the printer, and allow the printer to cool.
Figure 1: Unplugging the power cord
2. Open the print cartridge door, and remove the print cartridge.
Figure 2: Removing the print cartridge
3. Remove the main input tray (Tray 2).
Figure 3: Removing the main input trayPrinting problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13247_0 />
4. Open the front automatic two-sided path door (HP LaserJet 1320 series printer only). Printing problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13248_0igure 4: Opening automatic two-sided path door
5.Place the printPrinting problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13249_0k surface with the front of the printer facing up.
Figure 5: Placement of printer
6. Pull the white tabs outward, and rotate the tabs up.
Figure 6: White tabs
7. Slide the right tab to the right, and leave the tab in this position throughout the procedure.
Figure 7: Right tab movement
Printing problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13252_0tp://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/mma01_13251_0" alt="mma01_13251_0" class="h_mi" />
8. Slide the pickup roller assembly to the right, and Printing problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13253_0ft end cap.
Figure 8: Pickup roller assembly movement
9Printing problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13254_0pickup roller.
Figure 9: Pickup roller
10. Insert the left side of the new pickup roller into the left slot (1), and insert the right side (with notches in the shaft) into the riPrinting problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13255_0
11. Rotate the shaft until the notches engage and the shaft clicks into place. 12.Place the end cap over the shaft on the left side, push the end cap to the right, and rotate the tab downward into position.
Figure 11: Pickup roller end cap
Printing problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13257_013.Push the right tab to the left, and rotate the tab downward into position. 14.Place the printer on the work surface with the top of the printer Printing problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13258_05.Close the front automatic two-sided path door.
Figure 12: Closed automatic two-sided path door
16.Reinstall the print cartridge, and close the print cartridge door.
Figure 13: Print cartPrinting problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13259_0>
17.Plug the printer in to turn it back on.
Figure 14: Power cord in
Cleaning the pickup roller
Perform the following to clean the pickup roller.
1.Remove the pickup roller aPrinting problem with HP Laserjet P2015 printer - mma01_13261_0n steps 1 through 9 of Replacing the pickup roller above.
2. Dab a lint-free cloth in water, and scrub the roller.
Figure 15: Scrubbing the roller
3. Using a dry, lint-free cloth, wipe the pickup roller to remove loosened dirt. Figure 16: Wiping the pickup roller
4. Allow the pickup roller to dry completely before you reinstall it in the printer (see steps 10 through 17 of Section with a task ).
Figure 17: Reinstalling the pickup roller
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2013 | HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
Apr 10, 2012 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
Feb 23, 2011 | Laser Phaser 6125 Colour XEROX Phaser...
Feb 03, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Nov 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Feb 18, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
Jul 01, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 27, 2008 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
5,794 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: