Question about Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung CLP-315
try to do this set of instruction & solution:
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
I have been able to get my printer working by doing the following:
1. install latest drivers, for me this was ver.3.04.80:43
2. unplug usb cable from computer
3. unplug power cable from back of printer
4. open front cover and remove all toner cartridges
5. plug power cable back in and start printer up
6. replace all toner cartridges to their respective places and shut front cover
7. plug usb cable back into computer
after following these steps the error was cleared. yrmv.
please post if this solution works.
Posted on May 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2010 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Dec 26, 2009 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Samsung CLP-315W Laser Color Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Mar 19, 2009 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: