Question about Televison & Video
1) The first thing is Read your user manual, for to see where the power on.
2) The next thing is try to get a new generic remote control from radio schack, and programm the new ones.
3) the codes you find in the nex web: www.fitness.manualsonline. com
sincerely. God bless you.
managua, nicaragua. c.a
Posted on Feb 21, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To search for a code for your TV:
On the remote control, press TV once.
Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0 ~ 9 ,
CH+, or PLAY).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
Hope this helps. :}
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
This works for anything! jus follow these steps...
For a manual code search and entry:
1. Turn on the component
2. Press and hold the component key (TV, DVD, VCR-AUX, SAT-CBL)
The illuminated on-off key turns on and stays on
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on
6. Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks, and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code. (If it cycles through and the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks four times and turns off, all codes have been search. The manual code search method is exited.)
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be saved.
8. To confirm that the component is programmed with the correct code for max functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your component do not work try programming the remote with a different programming method. Be sure to retrieve the code your remote programmed.
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2012 | Thomson ROC3205 Remote Control
Feb 20, 2012 | Thomson Televison & Video
The relevant codes must be used to the remote controller to match the TV model.
So please check your model and check the reference to the codes below to be entered and matched:
Sep 12, 2011 | Thomson Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2011 | Thomson 20LCDB03B 20 in. Television
May 25, 2011 | Thomson Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2011 | Thomson ROC3205 Remote Control
Nov 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!