- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi can anyone please help me a have a isis tv only a year old was working fine last night aye want to put it on tonight and the red light flashes for a bit than comes on but no sound or picture what could it be the scream is just dark
Count how many times the red light flashes and how many the green light flashes.If its 1 green and 1 red thats water problems.If 2 flashes of red light check filter is clear and pump is free to turn.
Any malfunction associated with a flashing light usually indicates a
circuit problem or defective component. Unfortunately, the days of
taking off the back cover of your TV and replacing a defective tube or
fuse are long gone. Proper servicing will require troubleshooting
procedures that can only be performed by a qualified electronic repair
facility or professional television repair person. Ask for an estimate
and a realistic appraisal of whether the set can be adequately fixed.
Depending on the age and condition of your TV it may not be cost
effective to repair.
Did anyone find out the solution for this??????? I have the exact same problem with my LG 32 LCD. I only had it for a year and a half, and the green light blinks a few times and it shows no picture. Not even a red light when the tv is off. The same thing happened a couple weeks ago and by some miracle it started working again.
First thing make sure:
· Ensure that your circuit breaker or fuse is working properly.
· Be sure the heater is plugged in and that the electrical outlet is working properly.
· Check for any obstruction. If you find any obstruction, turn the heater ?OFF?. Unplug the heater and wait a few minutes for it to cool down. Carefully remove the obstruction. Plug the heater in and turn it on again by referring to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
If you're NOT still under warranty you should at least open the heater and look for anything strange like a blown fuse. A lot of times you can buy replacement at a local electronic or hardware store and they're easy to replace.