- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To remove any number from reject list go tosettings > Application settings > call > all calls > Auto reject > here you can find a reject listNow you can can delete any of number which you want to remove from reject list ... Thank you
Thanks for posting on fixya and we are pleased to help you at the earliest.
You can either call up the service provider of your SIM card and block the number or you can reject call with the following simple steps.
To reject calls from certain numbers automatically,
use the auto rejection. To activate the auto rejection
and set up the reject list,
1. In Menu mode, select Settings ? Application
settings ? Call ? All calls ? Auto reject.
2. Scroll left or right to On.
3. Select Reject list.
4. Press ? Add ? New.
5. Enter a number to reject and press .
6. Repeat steps 4-5 to add more numbers.
7. Select the check boxes next to the numbers.
8. Press ? Save.
9. Press . Hope it helps you. Great time. I appreciate your valuable feedback.