Question about Zanussi 24 in. DA6153 Free-standing Dishwasher
Power is coming through but selector switch is not working. It has had periods of being very stiff to turn but now it is loose but is not working. I don't know what to do but would prefer not to call in a repair man as I am pensioner. I should be grateful for any help anyone can give me!
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Mar 10, 2014 | Food Mixers
Jan 24, 2014 | Ford E250 Cars & Trucks
Sep 22, 2017 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Mar 11, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 25, 2013 | 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Apr 20, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 06, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
WASHER FILLS, BUT DOESN'T AGITATE AND/OR SPIN
1) Check the imbalance/lid switch FOR continuity. Check also the speed selector switch (if any), the water level and water temperature switches for proper operation .
NOTE: If any of the selector switches on the console are only partially pushed in, it may cause improper function.
2) Check for a broken or badly worn belt.
3) Check the motor rollers and tension springs for damage and the motor roller tracks for jamming. Any of these might cause the belt to be loose.
4) Check the appropriate timer circuits for continuity.
5) Remove the belts and see if the motor will start. If you hear the motor buzzing, but it doesn't start in either or both directions, test the capacitor (if any) and starting switch
If it does start with the load removed, turn the pump and transmission pulleys by hand, in both directions, to see which is locked up. If the pump is locked, If the transmission pulley is locked,. Note that the transmission pulley will normally be very stiff when turning it in the clockwise direction, as you look at the bottom of the washer.
Nov 14, 2010 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Oct 23, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jul 18, 2017 | Zanussi 24 in. DA6153 Free-standing...
Jun 22, 2017 | Zanussi 24 in. DA6153 Free-standing...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: