Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on thehard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of theBox condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power buttononce to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the systemrecovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running.Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, timeand language settings.
Posted on Feb 21, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2016 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 08, 2016 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2016 | Gateway M320X Notebook
1. Reinstall laptop with Windows installation CD
Maybe it is the first method we can think of. But this method is a little dangerous, because if you reset laptop with Windows installation CD, all the data on your laptop would be lost. You had better use it without any other methods but it.
2. Unlock Dell Laptop with Password Reset Disk
Password reset disk is an asset. Only you have created one before laptop locked, you can use it to reset forgotten laptop password.
3. Restore Dell Laptop to Factory Settings
Certainly it can help you, but it would take your laptop to the original settings. You would lose all the other data produced from the first time you use laptop.
4. Unlock Dell laptop with third-party software
Free third-party software is available, while I recommend you the newest Windows password recovery tool - Windows Password Genius. Why? For example, the free software Ophcrack only can be reset Windows password not longer than 12 characters. And just as we know, new things will be more advanced than the old things generally. So the newest Windows password recovery software makes progress in function and user experience. Just in order to provide user-friendly interface and more perfect function, it has been modified many times. Now, let's see how it reset Windows forgotten password.
Step 1: Windows Password Genius download and installation.
(1) Prepare an accessible computer and blank USB drive.
(2) Download Windows Password Genius on the computer and install it following wizard.
Step 2: Password Reset Disk Creation.
(1) Run the software and plug USB drive into available computer.
(2) Make sure you choose the right USB device from the drop-down box.
(3) Click "Begin burning" and wait for reset disk burning completely and successfully.
Step 3: Unlock laptop with password reset disk.
(1) Plug USB device into locked HP laptop
(2) Press F2 to enter BIOS when power on Dell laptop, and then press ALT + PageDown to enter next page, you will see the boot priority option.
(3) Modify the USB device as the first boot option, save the changes and exit.
(4) Dell boot from USB drive with password reset disk, and laptop starts with WinPE systems. Windows password recovery program runs automatically.
(5) Select the account to Reset Password and Reboot Dell laptop.
Windows 7 Forgotten Admin Password Reset
Oct 28, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Mini 1103030NR Netbook
Sep 06, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Nov 30, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: