Question about RIM BlackBerry 8100 HS-655 Bluetooth Headset HDW-12747-001 Wireless Headset
I have a laptop with Window 7 and I'm trying to install the 655 like headset with micro to substitute the normal cable headset with micro, but window show an error that cannot find the driver. Do you have any suggestion? Regards, Giovanni Pippia
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: From today my blackberry bold
Anyway, with regards to your issue, error 523 reset means a "System
process died" You'll need I would reload the entire hand held OS again.
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device), or download it from the service provider (AT&T).
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (you're windows file options needs to be set to 'show system files', to see said file...
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM)...
4. Connect the Red Pearl (since am sure that's what you have!)...
5. Doing this will force the pc to see the Black Berry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS)...
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup...
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes...
But, since this has happened so many times, I have to ask myself, is it something you're doing that it causing this? I know the Red Pearls from AT&T have had issues from DAY ONE!
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2011 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Aug 30, 2011 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jul 26, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite C655-S5068 Notebook
Jun 25, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2011 | Cellular Innovations HFBLUH1 Bluetooth...
Feb 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 320 Wireless Headset
Dec 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8100 HS-655 Bluetooth...
Oct 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8100 HS-655 Bluetooth...
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: