Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 50 brother dcp 130 d
on my DCP 130C display appear an errore message "imp. stamp 50". This is an error message in italian language that indicate impossible to print, error 50.
Please, have you some suggestion to resolve this problem?
Thansk in advance
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Brother DCVP-J125 manual reset
1.plug the power cord while holding the menu with in 16 seconnds to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
just follow the steps and hope you can do it......
I try it to my self before i post it and shared to others....thnx and GOD BLESS by Harry Technician.
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2014 | Brother DCP-J125 Colour Inkjet...
Jan 20, 2014 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2012 | Brother DCP-J125 All-in-One Inkjet Printer...
Nov 04, 2012 | Brother Dcp-J125 Compact A4 Colour Inkjet...
Nov 03, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,713 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!