I have the above mentioned items, they used to work with one another yesterday and treid to pair another hs850 up to give the old one to the wife. Now when I try either one of them it will beep as if it connects but I get no volume. I have charged, re-paired the devices to no avail. I am on the phone quite a bit. HELP!
Have U tried re-link them?
Turn off both device. Then switch the cell phone on first and check if the bluetooth is on. Then link it with the bluetooth. If you lost the manual, search online on the steps to do the linking. Cell phone should be able to detect the bluetooth and finally link with it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can download the manual from the link below:
Also on this page is an interactive guide to pairing with most phones, just select your model & it will guide you through.
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
No, living outside of your cellular "home area" has nothing to do with the bluetooth pairing. You're problem is a common problem. Lots people have this problem you are not alone.
So, here is what I suggest.
1. Make sure both the headset and the phone are fully charged.
2. Delete the "device" from your phone. I mean precisely that. Go into you cell phone's bluetooth settings and erase your "HS850" from it.
3. Try re-pairing it. Put the phone and the headset in pairing mode and allow it to sync.
This should do it. I always works for me. You usually only need to pair once and every time you use the headset all you should have to do is connect it. I hope this works for you.