My name is Vikram Kumar Thumu, from India-Hyderabad. I have seen your message on the issue related to issue with notebook that seems to do not start at all. I would like to provide my suggestions on the issue. I hope that this should work for you and will resolve the issue.
Please try below solutions on the issue.
Solution 1: Power Drain
1. Make sure that pc in OFF and then disconnect the Power cable from Wall oulet
2. And then try to remove the Battery from Pc, then let the Notebook idle for 1 minute.
3. Then make sure that there is no power and battery, then try to Press and hold Power button of PC for 30 seconds, and then release power Buttsn of Pc after 30 seconds. This should release the Static Power that is located in PC
4. Then reconnect the Battery and then powerr cable, then try to power ON PC, and check the issue.
I hope that this should start the PC, if the issue still persists then try the next solution.
I guess that there could be an fault with PC power Adapter or with Power Cord, try to check for damage on the Power Adapter or on Power cord . If they are fine, please try to disconnect them and reconnect it firmly and check the issue. You can also try to isolate the issue by connecting the PC in another wall outlet and checkk out the issue.
Check whether If Notebook power indicator light (LED) is on, when AC adapter is connected.
Power indicator light (LED) is off
If the power indicator LED is off, the AC power adapter may need to be replaced. To determine if the AC power adapter needs to be replaced follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the AC adapter is plugged directly into a known working wall outlet.
To check the wall outlet, plug in a different known working device like a light, radio etc.
Check all of the following connections:
- The connection from the AC adapter to the wall outlet.
- The connection into the power adapter from the wall outlet.
- The connection from the AC adapter to the notebook.
Press the power button again to test the notebook PC.
- If the power indicator does not turn on, remove the AC power adapter from the notebook PC and re-insert the battery. Then press the power button.
If the power indicator light still does not turn on, then the AC Adapter needs to be replaced.
For your convenience, you can open below web link on the issue . I made alot of search and foundd this link. I hope that this helps you.
Link is :
This should resolve the issue for you.
If you need any further assistance on the issue, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I'll be glad to help you.