Question about Frigidaire Ovens
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Frigidare Self Clean Oven
I JUST CALLED FRIGIDAIRE AND GOT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF CLEANING:
1. TAKE OUT THE RACKS UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND THEM TARNISHING
2. TURN THE "SELECTOR" AND/OR "OVEN" DIALS TO THE LOCK (OR CLEAN) POSITION
3. PRESS THE "COOK TIME" BUTTON
4. SET THE CLOCK TO 2 OR 3 HOURS (I.E., "2:00" OR "3:00"), DEPENDING ON HOW DIRTY THE OVEN IS
5. PRESS "START" BUTTON
6. YOU WILL HEAR THE MOTORIZED LOCK MOVE INTO PLACE; WAIT ABOUT 30 SECONDS, THE DOOR SHOULD BE LOCKED AND CLEANING WILL BEGIN.
7. CLEANING WILL STOP AFTER THE TIME SELECTED (I.E., 2 / 3 HRS) AND THE DOOR SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY UNLOCK
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
SOURCE: how to use self cleaning oven
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Self cleaning ovens usually use very hot temperatures. Therefore if your fan is designed to help your oven cool, it will run until your oven is cool. Leave it running until your oven is cool and it should stop. It it does not let me know.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Ovens
Oct 11, 2015 | Ovens
Mar 20, 2010 | Whirlpool RBD305PD Electric Double Oven
Oct 19, 2009 | Ovens
Aug 29, 2009 | Ovens
Mar 07, 2009 | Ovens
Nov 05, 2017 | Ovens
4,189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!