Question about Televison & Video
My kids did something to it and i need the password for it
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my hd tv ask for
You have accidentally activated the system lock - probably from the remote control. You can unlock it with the MASTER PASSWORD: 9527 or 6666
Use the number buttons on the remote control to enter the password.
After unlocking it, you need to make sure it is de-activated:
1. Press the "TV MENU" button on your remote
2. Use the arrow keys to highlight the PADLOCK then press "OK" for the lock menu
3. If asked for a PASSWORD enter the master password: 9527 or 6666
4. Use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight "SYSTEM LOCK"
5. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set "SYSTEM LOCK" to "OFF"
6. Use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight "PARENTAL GUIDANCE"
7. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set "PARENTAL GUIDANCE" to "OFF"
8. PRESS "TV MENU" again on the remote to exit the menu and watch TV
If you want the PARENTAL LOCK left on, skip steps 6 and 7.
This should be all you need to do to return to watching TV normally, but please post back if you need further assistance.
Posted on Dec 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2015 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2013 | One For All Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2010 | Emerson LC320EM9 32 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 13, 2009 | Quasar VV-2002 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!