Question about Samsung UE40B7020 40 in. LED TV
No sound when tring to watch DTV sound menu states sound is set to main but can not enter to chance settings
Does it ask for a pass code? if it does try 9999 or 1234 they do that to me at work at those two codes usally work
Posted on Feb 20, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 29, 2011 | Olevia LT32HVE 32 in. LCD Television
Mar 04, 2011 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
you can either try this
- To initialize the adjusted values
1. Press the ADJUST button and then use D / E button to select the RESET option.
2. Press ENTER button and then use F / G button to select Yes.
3. Press ENTER button.
1. Press the MENU button and then use D / E button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select Main Input.
3. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select the source: DTV, Analog,
Video1, Video2, Component1, Component2, RGB-DTV (or RGB-PC), DVI-DTV
4. Press EXIT button to return to TV viewing or press MENU button to return to the
hope this helps
Jan 04, 2011 | LG DU-37LZ30 37 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 18, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-46V3000 Television
May 17, 2008 | Yamaha HTR-6030 Receiver
Dec 07, 2007 | Zenith TV SPEAKER SYSTEM, FOR 50" PLASMA...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: