Question about Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Posted by Anonymous on
Precor Error 30, 31, 32 and 33, Communications Error
1. Bad interconnect cable between upper PCA and lower PCA.
2. Interconnect cable is mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector at the upper PCA.
3. Elliptical 5.17 equipped with old software version 1.01 in upper and lower PCA.
4. Upper and lower PCAs have mismatched software.
5. Another component plugged onto the PCA is overloading the +5VDC power supply.
6. Bad lower PCA.
7. Bad upper PCA.
Posted on Jul 29, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2014 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Apr 11, 2012 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Feb 06, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Apr 18, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: