Question about Dell Inspiron One 19 (884116044949) 185 in PC Desktop
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2014 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Oct 17, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 7000/7500
2. Press and hold Volume Down and Power.
3. Keep holding both buttons until you see the Android logos appear on the screen.
4. Use the Volume Down button to toggle the selection and highlight Factory Reset.
5. Use the Power button to choose Factory Reset.
The HTC Inspire 4G will then complete the hard reset process. SD card data like music and photos should be preserved.
If you can boot into the device, you can use this option.
1. Tap the application slider and select the Settings app.
2. Select SD & phone storage.
3. Choose Factory data reset.
4. Select Reset phone.
5. Select Erase everything.
Oct 12, 2012 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the HTC Inspire 4G. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
Aug 10, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Aug 01, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Jun 18, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Mar 10, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Pentium Dual-Core T4500...
Dec 26, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 5100 Notebook
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: