We just purchased a Mitsuba DV6T camcorder and we can't get it to take a picture. It seems like the shutter release button won't press. I get it to press a little, but it doesn't cause anything to happen. I don't want to press too hard and break it. Has anyone had a problem like this? Please help. Thank you. Betty
J`aimerais savoir comment avoir le manuel en francais pour la caméra mitsuba dv6t,je viens de la recevoir et il m`avais pas dis quelle étais seulement en anglais.svp aimerais avoir des nouvelles email@example.com
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The following Models can be used as a recorder to record from a VCR, TV or another Camcorder.
2004 - SC-D107
2003 - SC-D5000, SC-D27
2002 - SC-D180
Recording In Player Mode
1. Connect the camcorder to the VCR or TV with the AUDIO/VIDEO cable (provided) (to the A/V Outputs on External Device)
2. Set the power switch of the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
3. Turn on the VCR or TV.
4. Insert the blank tape with protection tab closed into the camcorder.
If you want to record from a connected VCR, insert a recorded VHS tape into the VCR.
5. Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
"AV IN" and picture appears on the LCD monitor.
OUT : Releases the INPUT mode.
7. Press the START/STOP button to set the camcorder to REC PAUSE mode.
"PAUSE" appears on the LCD monitor.
8. Select the TV program or playback the VHS tape.
9. Press START/STOP button to start recording.
If you want to pause recording for a while, press the START/STOP button again.
10. To stop recording, press the (STOP) button.
* Recording from an analog VCR to the camcorder is only possible when the VCR is playing back at normal speed.
* If you want to see the camcorder picture with a TV, set AV IN/OUT in the menu to OUT.