Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
1. In the playback mode, press Submenu to enter Music Options.
2. Scroll down to MusicEQ and select it.
3. Use thumbwheel to choose a MusicEQ mode.
4. Press Select to change the MusicEQ mode.
5. Press the |<< button to return to previous menu.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Oct 19, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: