Make sure the printer is ON.
2. Open the print-carriage access door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
The print carriage moves to the far right side of the printer.
3. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly
press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the
tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on
the left. If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge,
remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
4. Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
5. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install
the photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print
cartridge protector. For more information, see Use the print cartridge
protector. If you are removing the print cartridge because it is low or
out of ink, recycle the print cartridge. The HP Inkjet Supplies
Recycling Program is available in many countries/regions, and lets you
recycle used print cartridges free of charge.
6. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful
to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by
using the pink pull tab.
7. Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Push the print cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
If the print cartridge you are installing has a white triangle on its
label, slide the print cartridge into the slot on the left. The label
for the slot is green with a solid white triangle. If the print
cartridge you are installing has a white square or a white pentagon on
its label, slide the print cartridge into the slot on the right. The
label for the slot is black with a solid white square and a solid white
8. Close the print-carriage access door.
If you need any technical help on printer then you can reach at http://www.vtechsquad.com/