- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to the MSI web site & download the LAN drivers. Which will be under the support tab, then select your make & model of PC. then select the OS you have installed (in your case windows 7 ultimate) download & install.
To install a different language - Multilingual User Interface (MUI) - you need to have Windows 7 Ultimate.
Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate Type Anytime Upgrade in the Search programs and files box in the Start menu and click on the Windows Anytime Upgrade icon. From there, you can buy an Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate. Then your can enter your Anytime Upgrade product key and perform a simple upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate so you can install a different language.
If you are in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US you can use Anytime Upgrade. If not you will need to buy Windows 7 Ultimate, or buy Windows 7 in the language you need.
1. Start -> All Programs --> Windows Update --> Optional Updates. 2. Open optional Updates and go to the section Windows 7 Language Packs. 3. Tick the Language Pack you want and hit OK 4. Proceed with Install Updates 5. Depiction of Windows 7 downloading a Language Pack 6. Automatic install initiated after download
How to change the Windows 7 Display Language:
1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region / Change the display language 2. Switch the display language in the Choose a display language dropdown menu. 3. Click OK 4. Log off for the changes to take effect (This will affect only the user profile under which you are currently logged on).
I have a Logitech QuickCAM Express V-UH9 V-UAP9 and I use windows 7 ultimate and I finally get a driver and works 100% but you have to instal it manually from device manager 'bambooz.pytalhost.net/Logitech/
Hi there don't worry , put the Acer Aspire Driver DVD on disk player. From there select Web camera driver and installed it. When its finish installation you have got a message as pop-up that your camera is ready for use. Restart your laptop and use it.
Thanks & waiting for your feedback.