Question about Computers & Internet
An upside down image - this is caused by unintentionalpressing Ctrl-Alt plus the down arrow key.Restore by pressing Ctrl-Alt plus the up arrow key.ALSOTo change the display from portrait to landscapePress Ctrl-Alt plus a left or right arrow key.Some computers do not have this function.
Posted on Feb 19, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ok so you want to clean the fan correct? you have a few options here the first one is to take a very very damp cloth with computer cleaner on it and gently dap the dusty area,or you can buy computer cleaner at your local office suply store or walmart somewere like that ,I hope ive helped you in some way , Good luck!!!
Posted on May 03, 2010
SOURCE: i got samsung notebook SENS
Go to your battery icon at the right bottom corner of your pc. Click on it, then select "more power options". When you have done that, you would see the power mode which you are on highlighted. Select "change plan settings". When you have done that, you would see the setting for the pc wile plugged in, and while on battery. For the "adjust brightness", increase the brightness of the pc while on battery. Then save the changes.
I hope this does help. Please do let me know by rating the answer.
Hane a nice day.
Posted on Jun 27, 2011
I know how inconvenient working on your laptop the image in it is upside down. But don't worry I will help you with this concern.
I have a video tutorial that will walk you through on how to correct it or fix it.
Just click the link VideoTutorial so that you will directed on the video tutorial page. Once you get there, please wait to load the video completely, it takes quite while.
But if you want a written walk through, not a problem I will provide that.
Laptops are very customizable. There is a very handy technique that has been a feature on laptops for many years but is still not widely known. It comes in handy for a lot of reasons. For anyone who wants to relax and watch a movie on their laptop or read an ebook, the ability to rotate their laptop's screen from vertical to horizontal makes these activities so much easier. This explanation applies to Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1. Hold down the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys and press the "Left Arrow" key. This will rotate your laptop screen view. Return to the standard screen orientation by holding down the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys together and pressing the "Up Arrow" key. If you were unable to rotate your screen with "Ctrl + Alt + Left," go to step 2.
2. Right-click on the laptop's desktop and select "Personalize."
3. Find the "See Also" menu on the left side of the screen and click "Display."
4. Click on "Change Display Settings" and choose "Orientation" from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose from "Landscape," "Portrait," "Landscape (Flipped)," and "Portrait (Flipped)" from the box that appears. "Landscape" is the standard view. "Portrait" changes the view to sideways, leaning to the left. "Landscape (Flipped)" shows a sideways view leaning to the right. "Portrait (Flipped)" turns the screen upside down.
6.Click "Apply" and then click "OK." Your screen orientation is set to whatever version you like.
Proceed to play jokes on your friends by flipping their computer screens when they are not looking, then tell them "That's not good, dude."
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked...
Feb 06, 2013 | Samsung N150 Netbook
May 11, 2012 | Samsung NP-NC10-WAS1US Notebook
Feb 19, 2012 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Jun 12, 2010 | Samsung NC10-14ROBL Notebook
May 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2008 | Belinea 19" LCD Monitor
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!