Question about OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Yes u need to replace it plus u need to cleen the heads.
that is how I fixed mine
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Sep 17, 2010 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | OKI B6300 Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | OKI B6300 Laser Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 11, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | OKI B6300n Printer
Aug 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 11, 2008 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
659 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: