Question about Casio LA670WA-1 Wrist Watch
I have the watch but I don't know how to set date and other things on it. I need a manual and can't find one on line.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Setting date and time
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Here is how you do it:
Looking at your watch face: the upper left button is A, upper right is B, lower left is C and lower right is D.
Get your watch into "Hand Setting mode" That is the mode witht he digital time and seconds above it.
From Day and Date window it would mean pushing button "C" six times to get to that mode.
Once in "Hand Setting Mode"
Hold down button "A" til time blinks, then press button "D" to advance the hands, to the desired time.
Press "A" to exit mode.
Press "C" to return to timekeeping mode.
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2015 | Casio LA670WA-1 Wrist Watch
Nov 22, 2013 | Casio LA670W Digital Ladies Watch LA-670WA...
Feb 27, 2011 | Casio G-Shock MTG900DA-8V Wrist Watch
Jan 27, 2011 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Nov 30, 2008 | Casio DB360G-9A 30 Pages Telememo Watch
Mar 30, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Feb 14, 2008 | Casio LA670WA-1 Wrist Watch
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: