a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you want to transfer your files from your phone to your laptop you have 3 options.
A. Via Bluetooth
B. Via SD card
C. Via Samsung mobile phone software.
A. Via bluetooth
1. Open your phone bluetooth as well as your laptop
2. Pair them.
??how to pair.
???open your laptop bluetooth
???right click the bluetooth icon in the tray and select add a device.
???select your phone. And select ok.
3. From your laptop bluetooth, right click the icon in the tray and select receive file transfer
4. From your phone, open gallery and select your photos and videos and select share, select bluetooth
5. From your laptop, select accept file transfer
B. Via Sd Card
1. Turn off your phone
2. Remove your sd card
3. Insert it in a adapter
4. Insert the adapter in your sd memory card reader
5. Open my computer, select sd card
6. Select the files and start the copying.
C. Samsung mobile phone softwarem
1. Download the apps to your laptop
2. Install it.
3. Connect your phone via usb cable
4. Once recognized, select back up
5. On settings backup, uncheck everything except videos and photos
6. Start the backup else if you want to backup everything then make sure to check everything.
7. Select apply
8. Start backing up.
There are also some alternatives for samsung syncing software, if you want to check them out, i posted the link below.
I hope the above process will be able to help you.
Try to connect it in bluetooth connection. (Wireless connection.). Or try to connect your phone in USB connection. (Wired connection)
For wireless connection:
-open your first your bluetooth connection. (phone and laptop)
-send the the files/photos via bluetooth connection.
-accept the files from your laptop.
For wired connection:
-connect your usb to your phone
-set your phone connection to mass storage
-connect to your laptop, if your laptop detect your phone, search your files, then copy it.. =)
USB cable. If your handset came with a USB cable or if you purchased a
USB cable, connect your handset using the cable to your PC. Your PC
should then show the contents of your Phone memory card (pictures,
videos, musics) which can then be copied on to your PC.
2. Use Bluetooth. Turn on bluetooth on your computer and mobile phone. Make both devices discoverable. Select the picture you want to transfer and from the menu choose "send using Bluetooth". In the list of devices, please choose your computer for sending the picture. Your computer will then ask for permission to accept the file from the handset. Once you allow the file to be copied and specify a location, the picture will get copied.
You can view details in the User's Manual available for your phone. Please visit this link to obtain information on how to download the manual and the USB drivers for your phone.