- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Turn OFF the copier. Press and keep pressed the Uitlity key and turn ON the copier. Keep pressed the Utility key when will Trouble reset message displayed. Release the Utility key,touch the message and turn OFF the copier. Wait 1 minutes and turn ON.
If your copier models is Konica minolta Bizhub C350 reset the error code: Turn OFF the copier. Press and keep pressed the Utility key and turn ON. Keep pressed the Utility key and wait will Trouble reset message displayed. Release the Utility key and touch the message. Turn OFF the copier,wait 1 minutes and turn ON. If the code persist enter in the service mode,select counter,select service call condition and read the trouble code description to lacalizate the truble. If your copier model is KonicaMinolta Dialta CF3102 or OCE CS 220 the code C0096 refer to Transfer belt separation.
CDCXX-trouble related to security.Try to reset: Turn OFF the copier.Press and keep pressed the Utility key and turn ON the copier.Keep pressed the utility key and wait to Trouble reset message appaire on the display.(1-2 minutes.).Release the utility key and touch the message.Turn OFF the copier,wait 1 minutes and turn ON.If the error code displayed call the technical rep. from Konica Minolta.
How to clear a fuser error code (C0500, C0501, C0510, C0511, C0520, C0521).Solution
To clear the fuser error code, perform the following after correcting the cause:
1. With power ON, open the front door and locate the small, rectangular hole below the imaging unit removal tool.
2. Insert a suitable object into the hole to actuate the reset switch .3. The code should clear and a message to close the front door should appear.