Require digital code for Quasar TV Model VV1317W to program a Comcast remote
Hi, these are the codes you requested.
Quasar - 0250, 0051, 0165
Instructions to Program code:
1. Turn on a device (e.g., VCR or DVD Player) and, if applicable, insert media, (e.g., video cassette or disc). NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 6 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., AUX or TV).NOTE: Use the AUX key to program control of an Audio Amplifier or Receiver, a DVD Player, a Home- Theater-In-A-Box Device, a PVR (or DVR), or a VCR.
3. Press and hold Setup until the selected mode key blinks twice, then release Setup.
4. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
5. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If you perform this procedure correctly, the selected
mode key will blink twice. NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the selected mode key will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
6. Aim the remote control at your ndevice and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 6, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that
works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
Feb 12, 2011 |
Panasonic Remote Controls