Question about Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
THE INTAKE GRILLE REMOVAL
(1) Open the intake grille.
(2) Pull down the knob.
(3) Lift the intake grille upward, until the axle at the top of the intake
grille is removed.
THE FRONT PANEL REMOVAL
(1) Remove intake grille (Reference the intake grille removal.)
(2) Remove four screws.
(3) The thumb is hung on the lower part as shown in the figure,
and it pulls to the front, pushing [-] mark , and bottom hooks
(two position) is removed from wall hook bracket.
(4) The front panel bottom is pulled to the front, and bottom hooks
is removed indoor unit.
(5) The front panel is pulled to the front, raising the upper surface,
and a front panel is removed.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2016 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Sep 07, 2015 | LG Art Cool LA121HNP Split System Air...
Jun 05, 2011 | George Foreman GR15 Indoor Grill
Sep 27, 2010 | George Foreman GFG21 Indoor Grill
Aug 28, 2010 | Goodman Heating & Cooling
Feb 23, 2010 | Fujitsu 18R1 Air Conditioner
Dec 05, 2008 | GE Quiet-Aire Ductless Split System Air...
Dec 08, 2007 | George Foreman GRP4P Indoor Grill
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: