Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Printer is 14 years old, is now is missing out every second line when printing words. I want to try aligning the heads but can't find how to do that in the manual. Help, anyone????? (I know it's old but it's never missed a beat and I love it!)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: epson rx 500 print problem
Please confirm that the head cleanings were done using the most effective method listed below.
1. Make sure the printer is turned on but not printing.
NOTE: You cannot clean the print head if the any of the cartridges are expended. Replace the appropriate ink cartridge before proceeding.
2. Load letter size paper.
3. Click on START.
For Windows 95/98/ME: Click SETTINGS, PRINTERS, then right click on the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PROPERTIES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
For Windows 2000: Click SETTINGS, PRINTERS, then right click on the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
For Windows XP: Click CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS AND FAXES. Right click your EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. If this icon is not showing, select VIEW INSTALLED PRINTERS. Then right click the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
For Windows Vista: Click CONTROL PANEL, HARDWARE AND SOUND then PRINTERS. Note: these steps may vary depending on how Vista is setup. Right click on the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. Proceed to Step 4.
4. Click on the UTILITY or MAINTENANCE tab, then click on HEAD CLEANING.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to clean the print head. Cleaning takes about 30 seconds, during which time the printer makes some noise and the power light flashes. Never turn off the printer while the power light is flashing, unless the printer has not moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
6. When the power light stops flashing click PRINT NOZZLE CHECK PATTERN and then click NEXT.
7. If the nozzle check pattern has no gaps in its lines, click FINISH. If the pattern has any gaps, click CLEAN to clean the printhead again.
8. If the situation continues after three cleaning cycles and nozzle checks, replace one of the affected ink cartridge(s).
9. Once the cartridge(s) has been replaced, please follow steps one through seven up to three times.
If the nozzle check still has gaps after you have run at least 3 consecutive cleaning cycles and replaced the affected ink cartridge(s), your printer will require service.
We know that having a printer serviced/fixed costs more than buying a new one, check out this link http://www.epson.com/loyalty .
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
SOURCE: Error problem on Canon BJC-80
1: Unplug Power Cord
2: Hold POWER and RESUME buttons
3: Plug in Power Cord
4: Release buttons after the printers starts up
5: Hold CARTRIDGE and RESUME
6: Press POWER
7: Release all buttons after the beeps
8: Press CARTRIDGE 16 times
9: Press RESUME
10: Unplug the Power cord
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
SOURCE: printer won't print
i put the printer in a large green garbage bag , attached a garbage tag , took it to the curb and the problem disappeared. thank you for your interest.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2011 | Canon BJC S600 InkJet Printer
Sep 03, 2010 | Canon BJC 4400 InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | Canon BJC S450 InkJet Printer
May 20, 2010 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
Dec 25, 2009 | Canon BJC 85 InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2009 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!