Question about Health & Beauty
When you are setting in chair the joystick has to be pulled back to go forward.what can i chek for this problem?
Check your controller program using PP1programmable for PG drive controller ( VSI,VR2,and Pilot+) or using Dynamic wizard for Dynamic Controller (DX,DL,Commando,SHARK, and RHINO)
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2015 | Pride Mobility Products Jazzy Select
May 30, 2014 | Pride Jazzy 1103 Ultra Standard Power...
Sep 26, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Apr 21, 2013 | Quickie Wheelchairs Auto Sunrise Med...
Sep 04, 2012 | Jet 7 Portable Power Chair
This is the procedure to unlock the controller on a Pride Jazzy:
Locking/Unlocking the VSI
The VSI has a feature that enables you to
lock your power chair to prevent unauthorized use.
To lock the VSI:
1. With the VSI switched on, press and hold the on/off key. After 1 second, the VSI should beep.
2. Release the on/off key.
3. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
5. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
6. The VSI is now locked.
To unlock the VSI:
1. Press the on/off key and power on the VSI. The maximum speed/profile indicator should ripple up and down.
2. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
3. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
5. The VSI is now unlocked.
NOTE: If the above procedure fails to either lock or unlock the VSI, contact your authorized Pride Provider.
Jun 30, 2012 | Pride Jazzy Select 6 Indoor Power...
Jan 27, 2011 | Pride Jazzy 1113 Power Chair
Jun 15, 2010 | Invacare Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair
Jan 19, 2010 | Pride Jazzy 1103 Ultra Standard Power...
Aug 28, 2009 | Pride Mobility Products Health & Beauty
473 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: