Everytime I try and sync my phone with my PC I get PIM SYNC NETWORK ERROR and it also says it has run out of memory ?? Got a large external memory card but phone will not allow you to put calender info onto it ! Any ideas ??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem of battery getting hot - could be because something is shorting it.. I suggest removing the battery, cleaning the compartment and the battery terminals and re-installing the battery back.
As for the screen making noises, are you referring to ESD? Does it happen the first time you touch it after a while or everytime you touch the screen?
I got the same error ... i have fixed it by deleting all meetings other than "Schedule" in the phone's calendar ... if you have meetings in your phones calendar which are saved as "private or anniversary, ...", the sync will fail...
1. Go to Outlook and save your 957 contacts in
an outlook file.
2. Delete the 507 contacts you don't want to synchronize to your phone and save your outlook
under a different file name (e.g. Addr450).
3. Connect the phone to the PC.
4. Open Nokia PC Sync.
5. In the Nokia PC Sync dialog, click Synchronise Now. The Create Settings wizard opens.
6. On the first page of the wizard, select the PIM application you want to synchronise the phone with from the drop-down list. You can choose Outlook Express, Outlook 2000, outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 as your PIM. Follow the instructions on screen to finish the wizard process.