Question about Cell Phones
Am change the debug from low to high and my phone will show upload data to pc how can i fix it ...........please help me
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when u connect ur phn with data cable u hav to choose mass storage option to use ur phone memory n card memory on PC it appears when ur touch pad is unlocked and u connect it to pc
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
there may be problem with the pc suit installed with your pc.try to install again pc suit after uinstalling it.. if you have a card reader try with that.. hopr it works..
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: i have a samsung gt-
Easy steps to follow
1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE (AROUND 80 MB IN SIZE) and MULTILOADER
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5230XEIG4.rar 2. Make sure Samsung PC Studio is installed and communicates with your phone 3. Unrar the firmware in a folder you can easily find it.Also unrar the Multiloader in another folder. 4. BACKUP YOUR PHONEBOOK AND MESSG USING PC STUDIO.
Remove the Sim and MicroSD from your phone and replace the battery. 5. Now press vol top button+camera key+powerbutton at the same time in switch off mode without attaching the datacable.
6. Soon u will see a new screen which says Download.
7. Now attach the datacable to the phone and open Multiloader which u donwloaded earlier.
8. Select the radio button that includes MSM6250/MSM6250A or BRCM2133
9. Select Boot Change,Full Download and master rom boxes.
10. Then click Boot, and select the boot files from the unpacked firmware folder.(........\S5230XEIG4\S5230XEIG4\BOOTFILES)
11. Click the Amss, Rsrc1, and Rsrc2. and select files apps_compressed.bin and Rsrc_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav.rc1 and Rsrc2_S5230(Low)_RU.rc2 respectively.
12. Note: Select (Low).r2c NOT (Mid).r2c. (Phone may not restart if you select mid)
13. Then press the Factory FS tab, and select the appropriate files from the firmware folder also(FactoryFs_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav_RU.ffs).
14. FOTA and ETC fields are left blank.
15. Click the Port Search button, it will find your phone and show the com Port is ready
( Make sure that following options are checked "right" symbol in the check box against them before you click downlaod
Factory FS tab )
16. Click the download button and be patient, this will take a few minutes to complete.
17. When it's finished, it will show "All files complete".
18. Unplug the phone from the USB cable, reinstall the sim, MicroSD, and power up the the phone.
19. Now with every thing complete, You can perform a hard reset by typing *2767*3855# into the hand set (but not necessary.)
20. When the phone resets type *#1234# into your handset to check your new firmware ver.
your new Firmware is updated and ready to use.
Posted on Nov 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | Samsung Gt S3650 Corby - Cellular Phone -...
Mar 06, 2013 | Samsung Star Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 15, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Mar 28, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Mar 12, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Oct 31, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Oct 06, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
1,351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!