Question about Televison & Video
To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
(1) Remove all discs from the unit.
(2) Set the unit to DVD Mode
(3) From the front panel of the unit, open the middle door to display the up and down channel buttons
(4) Press and hold both the up and down channel buttons until the unit displays "BYE" and then flashes "12:00 A"
(5) Release the up and down channel buttons
(6) This will clear the unit and you will be prompted to reset the TV Guide Settings
(7) Setup your TV Guide according to the on screen display
(8) From your remote select "SETUP"
(9) Scroll down to "Setup", right arrow to the options on the right, and down arrow to "Clock Settings"
(10) Select "Set Clock Manually" if your TV Guide Function is not providing you with the proper time
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2011 | Panasonic DMRES15 DVD Recorder
Check that C1801 is not leaky. If so, check if IC1801 has blown. If it has blown, it will also need to be replaced.
Usually it's only C1801 leaky, replace it and thats it.
You can find the capacitor on the main board, under the digital board that has ribbon cables going to the dvd drive.
Hope this helps.
Mar 04, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EX75EB-S DVD Recorder/HDD...
Dec 02, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-E75V DVD Player/VCR
Nov 02, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Nov 05, 2007 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Mar 25, 2007 | Panasonic DMR-EH50 DVD Recorder
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: