Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
to set the time: switch to timedisplay and hold the "S" key for three seconds, then adjust with the arrow key´s
to set the date: same prcedure as time but first switch to the date display
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
SOURCE: I just got a Memorex
To set the clock:
1. With the power off, press the TIME button; the time will blink.
2. Press the MINUTE button to set the present minute and the HOUR button to set the present hour.
Make sure to set the correct AM/PM setting.
3 Press the TIME button (or wait approx. 15 seconds) and the time will be set.
To set or reset alarm time:
1. With the power off, press the desired ALARM, Press and hold the desired ALARM 1 or ALARM 2 button; the alarm time will blink. The Alarm 1 or Alarm 2 time and settings will appear.
Press the MINUTE button to set the alarm.
2. Press and hold the desired ALARM 1 or ALARM 2button; the alarm time will blink.
Press the MINUTE button to set the alarm minute and the HOUR button to set the alarm hour. Make sure
to set AM/PM setting. Press the ALARM 1 or ALARM 2button again (or wait approx. 15 seconds).
3. Repeatedly press the ALARM 1 or ALARM 2 button to select alarm off, alarm on, for buzzer, radio or CD.
If you needed the manual it could be downloaded:
Posted on Aug 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2017 | Home
Jun 23, 2017 | Home
Jan 10, 2016 | Watches
Jan 25, 2015 | Watches
Sep 15, 2013 | Watches
Apr 08, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 31, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 25, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jan 03, 2010 | Watches
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!