Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
to set the time: switch to timedisplay and hold the "S" key for three seconds, then adjust with the arrow key´s
to set the date: same prcedure as time but first switch to the date display
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
SOURCE: I just got a Memorex
To set the clock:
1. With the power off, press the TIME button; the time will blink.
2. Press the MINUTE button to set the present minute and the HOUR button to set the present hour.
Make sure to set the correct AM/PM setting.
3 Press the TIME button (or wait approx. 15 seconds) and the time will be set.
To set or reset alarm time:
1. With the power off, press the desired ALARM, Press and hold the desired ALARM 1 or ALARM 2 button; the alarm time will blink. The Alarm 1 or Alarm 2 time and settings will appear.
Press the MINUTE button to set the alarm.
2. Press and hold the desired ALARM 1 or ALARM 2button; the alarm time will blink.
Press the MINUTE button to set the alarm minute and the HOUR button to set the alarm hour. Make sure
to set AM/PM setting. Press the ALARM 1 or ALARM 2button again (or wait approx. 15 seconds).
3. Repeatedly press the ALARM 1 or ALARM 2 button to select alarm off, alarm on, for buzzer, radio or CD.
If you needed the manual it could be downloaded:
Posted on Aug 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2017 | Home
Jun 23, 2017 | Home
Jan 10, 2016 | Watches
Jan 25, 2015 | Watches
Sep 15, 2013 | Watches
Apr 08, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 31, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 25, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jan 03, 2010 | Watches
740 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!