If not, then you may need to take it back to your store and tell them it's defective or call your service provider and ask them. If it's brand new they usually are willing to replace it free. Otherwise, this is why insurance is offered, hope you have some.
Try rebooting or make sure you don't have too many photos already on the phone. not enough memory available and it won't let you do anything until you delete something.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have several options here,
1. refer to the users manual for installation
2. contact the manufacture or a local dealer of the device to see if they have a online webpage that can help you out or if they can help you out.
their also may be printable users manual at the website you can use . ok
best regards mike
if it is a series 60 phone than try holding the following keys together (1);-green key(calling key)
(4);- on\off switch
keep holding them till it shows formatting the will take some time then
it will restart ur battery must be charged for this process