Question about Grindmaster B-SAP Coffee Maker
The coffee maker constantly drips water from the main area, where you put the basket.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
COFFEE PREPARATION PROCEDURES
1) Place filter into brew basket.
2) Put the proper amount of coffee into the filter.
3) Slide the brew basket into holder.
4) Place empty decanter on warmer located directly under the brew basket and turn corresponding warmer switch ON.
5) Pour decanter of fresh water through pour-in opening at top of brewer.
6) Hot water will be delivered through the sprayhead. This distributes the hot water evenly over the coffee bed within the brew basket. The coffee will drain from brew basket into the container below.
7) Red light indicates warmer is ON.
8) Before brewing next pot, remove brew basket from brew rails and dump filter into waste basket.
Please rate this a fixya
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2011 | Bunn VP17-1 Coffee Maker
Aug 05, 2010 | DeLonghi Caffe Nabucco BCO70...
Dec 28, 2009 | Bloomfield 8572 Coffee Maker
Dec 03, 2009 | Waring Pro WC1000 Coffee Maker
Oct 15, 2009 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Jul 28, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jun 28, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind & Brew DGB-500R, 12-Cup...
Jun 23, 2009 | Mr. Coffee TFTX85 Coffee Maker
Feb 08, 2009 | Grindmaster Pourover Brewer - 18
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: