Question about Computers & Internet
I just installed windows7 ultimate and i cant find a working driver for it
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please download the vista compatible webcam driver from the following URL:
Note: please unzip the zip file after download and install the drivers from it.
Hope this will resolve your issue.
Posted on May 25, 2010
Restart the computer and tap the f12 key as soon as it starts to boot up .
2. Select 'Diagnostic' from the boot menu. The computer will run its pre-boot assessment tests (PSA) before Dell Diagnostics starts. During the PSA you will hear some tones through the system speaker (but not through the headphone jack) but this does not adequately test the audio hardware. Dell Diagnostics plays an instrumental piece of music complete with drums, so if you only hear some tones then you have only run the PSA.
3. Dell Diagnostics should open after the PSA tests, or you should see an option to open it. If you have ever reformatted your entire hard drive then Dell Diagnostics will no longer be there as an option. In that case run it from the Drivers and Utilities (Resource) CD if you have one.
4. Select 'Custom', then the audio tests. (At this point - after you have opened Dell Diagnostic custom - if you can't find the option to select the audio tests that is a symptom of a failed audio chip.)
5. The tests will run. Alternate between using headphones and listening to speakers in case only one signal path is working.
The tests will play some audio and ask you whether you heard it.
6. If you don't hear the music during the test it definitely means there is a hardware failure somewhere in the system. In this case Dell will repair the computer if it is still under warranty.
7.If you do hear the audio during the test but not when you boot back into Windows, that almost always means the hardware is okay but there is a problem with the audio driver or with Windows.
8. Error codes: If you answer 'no' to any question that the test asks you, the test generates an error code that can tell a Dell technician that you answered 'no' to that question. The test does not know the exact component that has gone bad. Before answering 'no' to a question, make note of the circumstances at that point so you will know in general what the error code means.
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
SOURCE: When i try to install
usually this is the problem in registry. when there are missing keys or error in the registry it causes some problems. every program has it's registry key at the back end. Try to clean up ur registry using reginout to fix ur problem
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
Try to identify your audio hardware and go to their website to download compatible driver for your audio device. For example you have a Realtek Audio device, go to www.realtek.com/downloads and look for the drivers for your device.
Most computer companies uses Realtek Audio Device that's why I set it as an example.. husssh... Enjoy!
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2013 | eMachines E528 E728 Intel Laptop...
Sep 04, 2011 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Jul 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jun 23, 2010 | HP Compaq d530 Ultra Slim PC Desktop
May 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
413 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!