Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2015 | AT&T Lands Phones
Mar 30, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Sep 05, 2008 | AT&T 1738 Digital Answering Machine
Jan 29, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG5632 Phone
Jan 28, 2008 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 29, 2007 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Jul 01, 2007 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!