Question about Whirlpool MH1150XM Convection/Microwave Oven
When replacing my burnt out bulb, I negliected to unplug the microwave, and alas, blew a fuse in the house's fuse box. I have since replaced the bulb, but the light still doesnt work. I tested to see if electricity is event getting to the bulb outlet, which it is not. Is there an internal fuse box? How do I get to it? I did some slight exploration, but didnt want to dig to far without knowing what I am going after. Thanks, Chris
This is a problem with the control board, which we commonly repair for $32.50. This is caused by not disconnecting the microwave from the power line when removing or installing a bulb. Feel free to e-mail me at _ for more information or visit _ for full details.
Posted on Sep 15, 2006
There is definitely a fuse in the unit. It normally is behind the control panel. The control panel opens by removing just one or two screws and possibly lifting up slightly to unhook from cabinet -BUT UNPLUG UNIT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING. Do not understand why changing light bulb would blow any fuse - unless you did something unusual.
Posted on Aug 22, 2006
Chris, I just had the same thing happen and am online trying to find a fix. I have taken the whole thing apart looking for a fuse and only found one that appears to be the "main". Did you find the "fix"? Thanks so much! John Birmingham, AL JBLYDA@CHARTER.NET
Posted on Sep 04, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | GE Adora DVM1850 Microwave Oven
Jan 05, 2011 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven
Apr 02, 2010 | Whirlpool MH1150XMQ Microwave Oven
Oct 05, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens
Mar 11, 2009 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Jan 16, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 19, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Apr 01, 2007 | Maytag MMV4205 Microwave Oven
Mar 27, 2007 | Whirlpool MH1150XMQ Microwave Oven
906 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: