Question about Hyundai X93W 19 inch Monitor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Factory Setting & EEPROM Initialization Method
Factory Setting Method
- Connect the signal cable and power cable to the LCD monitor.
- Press Power switch with pressed MENU key.(Menu key + Power key).
- Then, a User can change the factory setting value in OSD menu.
- Save changed value and Turn off the power s/w.
- Turn on the power, adjust the screen.
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | Hyundai X93W 19 inch Monitor
Sep 19, 2011 | Hyundai Electronics L19T+ LCD-TV 19"...
Oct 19, 2010 | Hyundai Electronics Hyundai LCD 19"...
Jul 25, 2010 | ASUS VH198T 19 inch Monitor
Dec 23, 2009 | Hyundai L91D / 19-Inch / 1280 x 1024 /...
Oct 18, 2009 | Hyundai L91A 19" LCD Monitor
Apr 15, 2009 | Hyundai ImageQuest 19 L19T LCD TFT 19" LCD...
362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: