Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Need help tuning, instructions lost, screen unreadable but otherwise working. I just need a scan of the dab tuning so i can use the remote blind.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tuning DAB radio
Just bought the same unit but the instruction manual was double dutch. After messing around for a while I managed to do it like this. Whe the unit is set to DAB, Press the Sel+/TU+ or the Sel-/TU- button on the unit (not the remote) until the DAB station displays and then press the Select CH+ button again on the unit. Wait a few seconds while the word "tuning" is displayed and that station should now play. To save the station as a preset do this. When the station is playing use the remote and press the PRG/MEM button once. Then press the number for which preset you want that station to be. The station will be saved. EG to save Radio 1 as Preset station 1, play Radio 1, Press PRG/MEM, then press number 1. After that whenever you press number 1 on the remote Radio 1 will play. Do the same with any other station you wish to save. To save station 10 press the 0/10 button on the remote. To save station 11 press 10+ then 1, 12 is 10+ the 2 etc. Good luck Dopeyemma
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
1) Turn on TV;
2) Press TV on the remote control;
3) Press and hold SETUP, until the red LED indicator blinks twice;
4) Enter 9-9-1-1 on the numeric keypad;
5) Press POWER on the remote;
6) If the TV doesn't respond, repeat #3, #4, #5.
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
SOURCE: sky remote tune to samsung
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Samsung Code: 0060
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
plug it and with power on but don't turn the station on, leave it in standby mode. then press and hold mem/set on your remote. then set the hour and press mem/set to move onto the minutes. when done press mem/set again and your time is sorted.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jul 19, 2012 | Televison & Video
If you were to log on to the
manufacturer's web site, I think you may be pleasantly surprised as
usually, if available, one is able to download, by model number,
Customer Instruction Manuals,
list of Dealers for
spare part supplies and Driver
The information is normally free of
I hope this helps.
Jan 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 24, 2009 | HP LaserJet 5550 Printer
May 18, 2009 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Dec 26, 2008 | Bush DVD142RC 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Oct 10, 2008 | Bush DVD142RC 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!