Question about Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Can access main browser but not java background browser internet like operamini
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi , There are a lot of updates out there that will lock your phone .
This web site will give you the code
and help you unlock your Samsung phone .
Just click on your model or network,
Then you will be free to use any sims card from any network .
( or use the sims card that you already have )
I have used this web site many times for my friends .
Fast and Easy . 100% money back guarantee.
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
its the same operating system as a behold so this works...
1. first, you need to download TkFileExplorer v2.2, i found it at this link http://www.forummobiles.com/lofiversion/index.php/t184647.html
now there is a link that says " cette archive rar " click that link it will download.
2. next step is to unzip the file you download, then unzip " SAMSUNG_Composite_USB_Driver_4_34_WHQL "
3. run the setup in the folder you just extracted, this will install a new samsung driver that will not interfere with Samsung PC Studio 3, you will need to make sure that you do not have PC Studio 3 loaded for the next part.
4. now run "TkFileExplorer_2.2", this should load up the program. go to settings > com. click on the down arrow for "port" select the port listed. now go to file > connect. now as long as your phone is not connected to PC studio or as Mass Storage you should now be viewing the internals of the T919. yay!
5. now on the phone side go to /Exe/Java/Games, make a new folder named after whatever you are planning on installing. for instance i was making Google Maps. If you have a game you've downloaded put the .Jar/.Jad files in the folder you made. now you might be asking yourself at this point "where can i get the .Jar/.Jad files for Google Maps?" follow this link, http://www.getjar.com/products/15897/GoogleMapsformobile i chose " Samsung F490 " as it was the closest model listed that i recognized. this is STILL an older version of Google Maps and does not support GPS or Touchscreen from what i can tell. im still looking for a newer version.
6. now at this step you've put the files in the right folder and its time to install the program, from the dial pad type : *#6984125*# , now you're in the admin settings, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. go to Internals, now you're prompted for a Master Key, *#9072641*# , now go to Storage Settings and Update Java Db.
7. congrats you should now have whatever you installed listed under the applications tab. Rate it.....
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
SOURCE: Need Subsidy Unlock code
To get the security code to unlock the cell phone from the current cell phone provider so you can use it with a different phone provider, Please click on this link and follow my instructions :-
If your phone provider does not help you then this WEB site it provides security codes for a small price.
Try this WEB site also - Unlock Free
Posted on Mar 21, 2010
SOURCE: I have a memoir samsung
Hi,possible problem that makes a phone freezes or have a touch screen freeze is Mainly VIRUS affecting a cell phone.
VIRUS affecting a cell phone is caused by downloading and application that has VIRUS, or through data transfer using a USB cable or transfer through blue tooth device.
When a VIRUS affects a phone,it makes the phone to malfunction and freezes.
To remove the VIRUS attack from a phone, you will need to flash the phone to restore back the phone memory to it's default..
Flashing a cell phone restores back the cell phone to a normal state.
You can use the below link to Know more and how to flash a cell phone.
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2011 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Apr 30, 2011 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Feb 04, 2011 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Nov 29, 2010 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Nov 17, 2010 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Aug 17, 2010 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Mar 23, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2009 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2009 | Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: