Question about A4tech PK-635 Webcam
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: A4tech PK-635m Web Cam
It could be one of a few things. With the information given I would consider these. The camera may not be compatible with your operating system, or you do not have the amount of memory or video processing memory to use the camera. The other problem may be the usb the camera is plugged into, if it is not 2.0 then the new cameras will not work for you. I hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
Go to Control Panel and Click on Sounds, Click
on Audio, then Click on the Microphone. Then Click on the drop
down and select Camera Microphone.
Click OK and it should work.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
SOURCE: NO VIDEO CAPTURE HARDWARE
hello...you make uninstall the driver then after that reboot the CPU ant then unplug the camera & install again the software driver..followed again the instruction..install programs A4 tech then reboot again the CPU.if the CPU back on the desktop icon plug in the A4tech web cam then u see found new hardware.that's it...Thanks
Posted on May 09, 2009
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends.
After you get your camera installed properly, DO NOT unplug it from the USB port as it will cause
the drivers to be corrupt and render the camera unusable till reinstalled it properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2011 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Apr 08, 2010 | A4tech Xmaster PK-835 Webcam
Apr 05, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Aug 06, 2009 | A4tech PK5
Jan 11, 2009 | A4tech A-Shape Keyboard/Optical Mouse...
Jan 04, 2009 | A4tech PK5
Jul 18, 2008 | A4tech PK5
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: