Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
What is the correct model@ for the set you own? Tv set that is... MODEL: CT90157 PN: 23306517 MODEL: CT-90157 PN: 23306517 23306495 this remote has the pic size button Originally supplied with models: 32A33, 32A43, 32AF43, 32AF44, 35A44, 35AF44, 36A43, 36AF43, TOSHIBA Used with models: 13A21, 13A21C, 14AF43, 19A21, 20A42, 20A43, 20A44, 20AF43, 20AS21, 24AF43, 24AX61, 27A43, 27A61, 27A62, 27AF43, 27AF44, 27AX61, 27AX61C
Posted on Sep 24, 2007
The Proscan is an RCA product so the codes are:
10047, 10466, 11347, 11447, 10018, 10019, 10038, 10047, 1090, 1135, 10679, 11047, 11147, 11247, 11347, 11447, 11547
1. Turn on the TV
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under TV flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of TV being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position lashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
If this helps please rate my response. Have a wonderful day!!
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
1. Manually turn on the component you want.
2.Press and hold the TV, DVD etc the illuminated component names turns on.
3.While holding the compnent key down simultaneously press and hold the ON.OFF key - the illuminated name turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for 3 sec, all components name stay on.
5.Release both keys. the component name remains lit.
6.Press and release the PLAY key, wait for 5sec, the component will turn off. If component does not respont continue to press PLAY every 5 sec until component turns off.
7.When the component turns off, then the correct code is blocked. Press REVERSE key wait 2 sec to see if component turns on again.
8. Once component turns on then use STOP key - now code is stored.
Note: use FORWARD KEY AND REVERSE KEY to go front and back on the code search.
(sorry for the typo (if any) I dont have a scanner to scan the manual and I am typing out from the manual)
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | iLO IWT3206 TV
Apr 23, 2010 | Toshiba 24AF42 24" TV
Jan 19, 2010 | iLO Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Apr 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2007 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 13, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!