Question about Philips Televison & Video
You can't do it with a universal remote handset. Try to get its original remote control. Contact the nearest authorised Service Center for Philips at your town.
Posted on Feb 17, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
type in the code 319753 followed IMMEDIATELY by the MUTE button. The number sequence and mute button must be done within 20 seconds of each other. Once you hit mute a new menu will appeal click on CHANNEL INPUT (should be the third one down) then a new menu will come up and click AUTO PROGRAM at the bottom, this will go through all the channels (up too I think 90?) and unlock them one by one.
Posted on Oct 30, 2010
SOURCE: mitsubishi AM2770 factory reset
Unforunately you need the master remote to change the tv to consumer in order to try to use a universal. Mitsubishi is no longer making the master remote for this model.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Channel 3 is probably locked out... here is how to fix it....
1) Press the Menu button on the remote or press both Volume buttons on the front of the TV to access the TV's internal menu's
2) Scroll to highlight INSTALL using down arrow on the remote or Channel - on the front of the TV.
3) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to access the INSTALL menu.
4) Scroll to highlight Channel Edit using down arrow on the remote or Channel - on the front of the TV.
5) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to access the Channel Edit menu.
6) Use the Left or Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + / - on the front of the TV until you get to Channel 3.
7) Use the Down Arrow on the remote or Channel - button on the front of the TV to select SKIPPED.
8) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to select OFF.
9) When finished press Exit on the remote or press the power button on the TV and then power the TV back on.
You should now be able to use channel 3.
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2016 | Ultra Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2015 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 17, 2013 | Akai Televison & Video
May 24, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2010 | Sony KDF-E55A20 55 in. LCD Television
Dec 01, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!