Question about Samsung SPH-a620/VGA1000
How do you download pictures from your phone to your computer? I have the correct cable but I don't know which program to use to trasfer the pics.
You should normally have a CD that comes along with the phone. You have to install this on your PC and use the software therein to transfer files. You can also download it from the Samsung website.
Alternatively, you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the mobile to the PC via the USB cable and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive letter corresponding to your phone. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold down CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). After selecting required pics, right click and chose "COPY".
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 10, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
May 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 27, 2008 | Motorola Mobility V551
Aug 28, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Jun 14, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3x Cellular Phone
Mar 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!