Question about Panasonic PC Desktops
The downloaded file is probably corrupt/didn't download properly, or there could be a conflict with another software. A "clean boot" may resolve the symptoms you are experiencing. Booting clean is a way to eliminate programs from conflicting with installation of software.
Download the latest version of the software for XP from the manufacturer's website.
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG --> Click OK
2. On the General tab, choose Selective Startup
3. Uncheck Process SYSTEM.INI file
4. Uncheck Process WIN.INI file
5. Uncheck Load Startup Items
6. Click on the Services tab
7. At the bottom, check Hide All Microsoft Services
8. Uncheck all boxes in the window or click the button labeled Disable All
6. Click OK
7. Click Restart
After restarting, reinstall the downloaded software. Next, do the following:
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG--> Click OK
2. Replace checkmarks in the items that you previously removed them from.
3. On the General tab, choose Normal Startup
4. Click OK
5. Click YES, when asked to restart your computer
Hope that helps...Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. Before you assign a rating, please make sure that the issue is resolved or you are satisfied. If not, please post back as to what you did, and/or any other questions you may have, and I will try to assist you as best I can. Please do not assign an ‘Inappropriate’ or ‘Thanks for trying’ rating if your issue is not resolved after the first response itself, as sometimes a bit of to and fro dialogue may be necessary before we can find a fix or an answer to your query.
If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2014 | HP Pavilion PC Desktops
Jul 12, 2014 | HP PC Desktops
Nov 06, 2008 | PC Desktops
Sep 16, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 24, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 16, 2008 | Toshiba PC Desktops
Jun 25, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 25, 2013 | Panasonic PC Desktops
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: