Question about Panasonic Computers & Internet
The downloaded file is probably corrupt/didn't download properly, or there could be a conflict with another software. A "clean boot" may resolve the symptoms you are experiencing. Booting clean is a way to eliminate programs from conflicting with installation of software.
Download the latest version of the software for XP from the manufacturer's website.
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG --> Click OK
2. On the General tab, choose Selective Startup
3. Uncheck Process SYSTEM.INI file
4. Uncheck Process WIN.INI file
5. Uncheck Load Startup Items
6. Click on the Services tab
7. At the bottom, check Hide All Microsoft Services
8. Uncheck all boxes in the window or click the button labeled Disable All
6. Click OK
7. Click Restart
After restarting, reinstall the downloaded software. Next, do the following:
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG--> Click OK
2. Replace checkmarks in the items that you previously removed them from.
3. On the General tab, choose Normal Startup
4. Click OK
5. Click YES, when asked to restart your computer
Hope that helps...Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. Before you assign a rating, please make sure that the issue is resolved or you are satisfied. If not, please post back as to what you did, and/or any other questions you may have, and I will try to assist you as best I can. Please do not assign an ‘Inappropriate’ or ‘Thanks for trying’ rating if your issue is not resolved after the first response itself, as sometimes a bit of to and fro dialogue may be necessary before we can find a fix or an answer to your query.
If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2012 | The Learning Company Calendar Creator...
Nov 19, 2017 | Digital Blue Digital Movie Creator...
Apr 03, 2017 | Novatel MiFi 2200 Mobile WiFi Hotspot...
Feb 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2010 | Samsung Speedplus SH-S223 22x DVD?±RW DL...
Oct 20, 2008 | Video Cameras
Oct 15, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Jan 14, 2018 | Panasonic Computers & Internet
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!