Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Control Remote Codes
Code 246 is the correct code for my Maxent plasma for my dish network remote. Remote is 5.3IR and it was made by EchoStar Technologies Corp. Part #142301. If yours is the same, good luck.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Oct 19, 2010 | Toshiba MW27H63 27 in. Television
Sep 07, 2009 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
Apr 28, 2009 | ESA ET432E TV
Jul 04, 2008 | Zenith B27A11Z 27" TV
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!