Question about Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
there are different codes for the devices that you are using. When you want to insert the code for the tv. > Switch tv on and then switch all the other devices off. Insert code. For digi box > switch on and all other devices off. Insert code for digibox. You must then switch between tv and digi box using the buttons on the top of the remote. Toggle between tv/ digi box.
Have a go with the codes below with the tv and the digibox both on, you never know you might get lucky as these are new codes, if not revert back to 1st solution.
Universal Codes (both should work using these, i think!!!!! try 'em)
Here are the codes for the 1st solution.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2016 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2012 | Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
Apr 06, 2012 | Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 09, 2011 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Sep 29, 2011 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Dec 31, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Jun 18, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Nov 05, 2008 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
Feb 10, 2008 | Zenith ZEN450 Remote Control
Dec 01, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Mar 30, 2016 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: